We hope everyone is doing well. Superior Woodcraft has been working to help our team members, community and our fellow business owners in Pennsylvania deal with the covid-19 public health crisis. We did want to take this moment to say hello, wish everyone well, extend a helping hand if needed and to let you know our about our commitment to you.
At Superior Woodcraft you aren’t simply an employee or just a client or just another member of the community . You are all part of the Superior Woodcraft Family. Just because we had to pause our operations it doesn’t mean that our commitment to everyone has paused as well. We value, respect and care about each of you as you would any family member. And, as such, here is the Superior Woodcraft Commitment to you during the current public crisis.
The Superior Commitment
- Implement and Practice appropriate health and safety standards to keep our clients and team members as safe and sound as possible.
- Provide a high level of quality communication with everyone.
- Maintain Open Lines of Communication -We are always available via phone, email, text or video conference calls.
- Client consultations are available using the best and most convenient methods for you.
- Maintain high quality standards in all we do.
- Maintain our high level of ethics and integrity.
- No matter if we practice business virtually, in person, on-site or within our cabinetmaking studio Superior Woodcraft will always operate responsibly, safely and professionally.
For over 53 years Superior Woodcraft has maintained a high level of commitment to our entire Superior Woodcraft family and that commitment is as strong as ever.
We wish everyone well, stay healthy and we look forward to our next conversation.
Thank You for being part of the Superior Woodcraft Family.