Superior Woodcraft – Now Hiring
Superior Woodcraft, the region’s premier custom cabinetmaker, is experiencing strong demand and is looking to add to our talented team of artisans and craftsmen. Whether you are looking to start your career or if your a seasoned veteran, Superior Woodcraft offers a great opportunity to become part of an award winning team.
Superior Woodcraft is seeking excellent candidates for the following positions:
- Entry level – apprentice cabinetmaker – sanding, finishing prep, assembly prep, final assembly – training provided.
- Experienced cabinetmaker – 2+ years experience as custom cabinet or furniture maker, strong safety practices, proficient with hand tools and woodworking machinery. Detailed and precision oriented and strong ability to read and follow shop drawings and project documentation.
- Finisher – experienced finisher -wood, auto or metal finisher with 5+ years of experience – strong safety practices, proficient in use of HVLP finishing systems, ability to create custom finishes and color matches, experience with hand finish applications and experience as a lead finisher, team leader or supervisory skills beneficial.
- Field Installers – Strong experience in installing custom cabinetry in residential homes. Experience with installing custom cabinetry is required. Strong ability to maintain schedules, read and follow project drawings and documentation. Must be detailed and precision oriented. Has strong ability to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction. Must be able to interact well with other contractors and other trades. Be proficient with tools required for high quality custom cabinetry installations.
Wonderful opportunity to advance in the trade, as you will be working with the finest of woodworking professionals.
Specific training provided. Competitive compensation and benefits, 401K.
Drug free environment; pre and periodic testing.
Must live within a reasonable commuting distance to Doylestown. Hours 7:00 to 3:30 Monday through Friday.
Please supply the following information in a cover letter with your resume; applications not including this information will not be considered:
1. Describe any activity you have done (hobby or work) involving cabinetmaking or finishing.
2. Commute time to 18901 zip code.
3. Current (or last) compensation, and desired compensation (specifically; “negotiable” is not specific)
4. Confirmation of your willingness to undergo a drug test, and background check, including credit and DMV.
To apply for a position please respond to email@example.com
Links to learn more about Superior Woodcraft: