Superior Woodcraft Business Update
During this unprecedented event Superior Woodcraft is taking this situation very seriously and we have enacted measures that will help protect Superior Woodcraft team members, our clients, our business partners (vendors) and our community. These measures allow Superior Woodcraft to operate in a responsible and safe fashion to continue meeting the needs of our clients while keeping our team working and helping to maintain a strong local economy and healthy community.
In order to help keep everyone healthy Superior Woodcraft is practicing social distancing standards. In a company where our team members, clients and business partners are considered extended family members these practice might seem cold, impersonal or even rude. It is our care, concern and compassion for all of you that we practicing these standards for a long as necessary.
- We ask that clients contact their Superior Woodcraft designer to discuss work that might be taking place in your homes.
- Clients should consider virtual appointments with Superior Woodcraft designers. Please contact your Superior Woodcraft designer to determine what type of communication will work well for you.
- Superior Woodcraft’s artisans and craftsmen will keep a distance of 3-6 feet between themselves.
- Hand washing will occur whenever anyone enters Superior Woodcraft facilities.
- Business Partners are asked to conduct virtual meetings with Superior Woodcraft.
- Superior Woodcraft will accept delivery of materials. Delivery drivers are asked to ring the bell in the receiving area. A Superior Woodcraft team member will meet them outside in the receiving area to accept delivery.
- Additional measures are being taken as well.
- We are continually monitoring the situation and are consulting various professional and government leaders to stay abreast of this rapidly changing situation.
Superior Woodcraft wishes all of you the best during these trying time. We are all in this together and together we will weather this storm. We thank all of you for your continued support.
For more information about the Corona Virus – Covid 19: Pa Dept of Health Covid 19 Information Site